5 Weeks to Better Mental Fitness
with Deb Levy
Business & Life Coach M.Ed., CMC
Intensive Learning – Challenging Workouts
Opportunities for Change
- Do you want to learn about Positive Psychology?
- Are you interested in learning how to be happier, more optimistic, focussed and resilient?
- Do you have goals you want to accomplish this year but don’t know where to begin?
Positive Psychology Boot Camp is For You!
In this experiential class you will learn
- The foundational concepts of Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychology activities to help you flourish and improve your well being
- How to set the “right” goals and develop the skills you need to meet them
- Strategies to help you cope with stress and be more resilient
- Eager to learn about Positive Psychology
- Ready to make a personal or professional change
- Want to be part of a vibrant and motivated learning community
Teleconference Boot Camp Classes
for people near and far
Teleconference Boot Camp Class: Nothing beats the convenience of learning from your home, office or (parked) car or the flexibility of listening to class recordings when you can’t attend. The Boot Camp teleconference is a great opportunity to learn with people from all over the world and be a part of a positive and motivated community. Participants will be assigned challenging weekly “workouts” to practice new positive psychology strategies, and weekly readings to supplement their learning. If you want to enhance your experience and increase your commitment and accountability, sign-up with a far away friend and meet a social goal, too!
Space is limited. Sign-up today!
In this intensive five-session teleconference you’ll learn the foundational concepts in Positive Psychology and become familiar with the field’s most important research, including the study of character strengths, the science of happiness, goal setting, optimism and the practice of gratitude. Students will be assigned a daily “workout” between classes and learn how to apply Positive Psychology interventions in their day-to-day life.
Two New Classes for 2014!
Start on February 28 and March 1
Class 1 – Meets on Fridays from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST on February 28, March 7, 14, 21, 28
Class 2 – Meets on Saturdays from 9:00 – 10:00 am EST
on March 1, 8, 15,22, 29
For more information and to register, click here
Cost: $199 if registering by February 15, 2014; $249 if registering after February 15. Fee includes 5 classes, class materials and a free individual coaching session via telephone valued at $150.
Register: To register go to my registration page by clicking here or email me firstname.lastname@example.org