Coaching for Businesses
I help businesses make change. From corporate executives initiating new programs, to small business owners trying to increase profitability - I help you develop an integrated strategy that leverages your strengths and maximize your assets. Working with you (and your team, as appropriate), together we design an ambitious action plan and create the momentum needed for change. I coach you forward, providing the structure and accountability you need, to exceed your goals. Business Coaching is ideal for:
- Executives in large corporations
- Small business owners
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Solo practitioners
- College administrators
- Non-profit managers
I have helped businesses:
- Change work culture, and thus improve job satisfaction and retention
- Boost employee productivity and performance
- Develop operational systems that enhance efficiency
- Design programs to foster team building and inclusion
Business Coaching sessions will help you:
- Motivate employees to succeed at the highest levels.
- Improve your skills at engaging employees through difficult times with positive communications that will feed their continued efforts.
- Learn to focus employees on what is working well, especially when they must use creativity to do more with less.
- Effectively communicate with others as you make crucial decisions under high pressure.
- Practice prioritization and time management skills that will generate leadership opportunities for developing forward-thinking strategies
I provide and facilitate:
- Focus groups
- Individual assessments
- Staff Development sessions
- Team Building Retreats
- Individual and group coaching
- Motivational speaking
To learn more about how I can help your business, contact me to schedule a free initial coaching consultation.
Coaching for Individuals
I’m here to let you know that you can feel more personally and professionally fulfilled. It’s simply a matter of finding the right tools for you. I can show you how to combine the latest goal-setting strategies, your own personal character strengths and the principles positive psychology, to improve your performance and well being—for life. Coaching is right for anyone who sees change as a big gap and needs a bridge to make the jump, or who feels stuck in the status quo or caught in a loop. It will take practice, and it may not be easy, but with me as your coach, I promise you it will definitely be fun
My coaching has lead directly to transformational success for clients:
- making a career transition
- returning to school or work
- working on a big project (dissertation, book, marketing campaign, startup)
- seeking a better work/life balance or better health (through fitness and diet)
- struggling in school or taking a gap year
Want to learn more about how my coaching can help you? Contact me to sign up for a free initial coaching consultation. I’ll give you a little perspective about setting goals and introduce you to ways to make change in your life. I look forward to hearing from you!